Axalta’s Your Ultimate Finish Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is Axalta Coating Systems Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 53 158 497 655) of 15-23 Melbourne Road, Riverstone, NSW 2765 Australia. Tel: 1800 292 582 (Promoter).
3. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, Australia, which is Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST). The promotion commences at 12.00am on 1 October 2016 and closes at 23.59pm on Sunday, 14 May 2017 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants), excluding any (i) directors, management or employees of the Promoter (ii) Immediate families of employees of the Promoter.
5. To be eligible to enter the Eligible Entrants must take a before and after shot of a renovated vehicle with an accompanying story about the renovation and enter via our website www.axalta.com.au/your ultimatefinish.com.au.
6. Entry into this competition is free.
7. A vehicle is defined as any means of land transport.
8. Vehicles being restored must be coated with an Axalta Coating Systems brand.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, with the restoration to have been completed after 1 January 2015.
10. This competition is not a game of chance. Each entry will be judged by a vehicle restoration expert selected by Axalta Coating Systems. The decision of Axalta Coating Systems and the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The best entry, as determined by the judge, in their absolute discretion, will be the winner. The winning entry, will be the entry that our judge determines as representing the best vehicle restoration or transformation.
11. Images must be original shots. Images not considered original (i.e. purchased or edited in any way) will not be eligible and that entry will be invalid. Any entry uploaded after the expiry of the competition period will be invalid. Axalta Coating Systems takes no responsibility for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
12. All copyright is waived by the entrant upon entry. Axalta Coating Systems reserves the right to reuse entries for an indefinite period after the competition’s closing date. The images may remain indefinitely on the Axalta Coating Systems website and social media.
Entry into Promotion
13. To enter, Eligible Entrants must enter online at the competition website –www.axalta.com.au/yourultimatefinish. They must follow the prompts on the competition entry page.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the completion website is the Eligible Entrants responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
16. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
17. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Axalta Coating Systems reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify and/or remove any entry that, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
Judgement of Entries
20. The judging will take place between12.00am 15 May 2017 to 12.59pm Monday, 12 June 2017. The judging will be conducted by a qualified restoration expert selected by Axalta Coating Systems.
21. The result of the judgement is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. There will be three prizes. The maximum total prize pool value is AUD $1,300.00 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
23. The prizes are as follows:
a. First prize – 20 Gold Class Event Cinema Tickets (or equivalent) to share with family, colleagues and friends valued at $AUD800.00 plus being on the cover of the 20th issue of The Ultimate Finish including a double page spread on the restoration.
b. Runner up prizes –Single Cast Edition 20 Year Old Scotch Whiskey 700ml valued at $250.00 AUD.
24. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
25. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
26. It is condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the relevant prize and the relevant prize supplier’s requirements.
Right of the Promoter to Redraw
27. The winners will be notified by email on Monday, 19 June 2017 and their names will be published on axalta.com.au on Wednesday, 3 July 2017.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
Limitation of Liability and Variation of Terms
29. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
31. The exclusion of liability in clause 29 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry Details and Privacy
32. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.axalta.com.au/privacy to obtain a copy.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.