Axalta Trip to Germany Promotion
WIN a place in Axalta’s 2018 European Excursion to Germany
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Axalta Coating Systems Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 53 158 497 655) of 15-23 Melbourne Road, Riverstone, NSW 2765 Australia. Tel: 1800 292 582 (Promoter).
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, Australia, which is Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST). The promotion commences at 08.00am on 1st April 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on 30th June 2018 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants), excluding any (i) directors, management or employees of the Promoter (ii) Immediate families of employees of the Promoter (iii) direct distributors of the Promoter and their employees.
- To be eligible to enter the Eligible Entrants must purchase eligible products from a participating distributor nationally during the Promotion Period.
- There are a number of eligible products as highlighted in the promotional materials, from the following Axalta brands Standox, Spies Hecker and Cromax, including Imron FleetLine and Imron Aviation. These products can be found on the Axalta promotions website.
Entry into the promotion
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must enter online at the competition website. They must follow the prompts on the competition entry page. Proof of purchase details such as Distributor name and invoice/receipt number must be provided. The entrant must also indicate which eligible products they purchased.
- Any cost associated with accessing the completion website is the Eligible Entrants responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Multiple entries are permitted, however, only one entry is permitted per Eligible Promotional Kit.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
Drawing of entries
- The draw will take place at 11am on Wednesday 4th July 2018 at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The draw will be conducted by TPAL (Drawer).
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be two prizes. The maximum total prize pool value is AUD $28,000 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- The first two valid entries drawn will win one of two places in Axalta’s European Excursion to Germany (Valued at $14,000 each) on 8th to 15th September 2018. Prize includes:
- Return business class flights (1 per winner) to Germany departing from the winner’s choice of Capital City (Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart).
- Land package: 7 nights accommodation in hotels throughout Germany – Frankfurt (4 nights), Stuttgart (2 nights) and Munich (1 night). Daily tours/excursions (including Automechanika in Frankfurt). Some meals.
- Hotel Transfers.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, meals, ground transportation to and from the departing Capital city, spending money any other costs of a personal nature. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
- Prize travel and accommodation must be taken to coincide with Axalta’s 2018 European Excursion to Germany from 8th – 15th September 2018. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- It is condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the relevant prize and the relevant prize supplier’s requirements.
Notification of the winners
- The winners will be notified by email on 6th July 2018 and their names will be published on Axalta.com.au on 9th July 2018.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 11.59pm 18th July 2018, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 19th July 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email on 23rd July 2018 and their names will be published on Axalta.com.au on 24th July 2018.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 28 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.axalta.com.au/privacy www.axalta.com.au/privacy to obtain a copy
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22486, ACT Permit No. TP 18/00419, SA Permit No. T18/364