Built for Performance Promotion
WIN a BMW S 1000 RR Sport Superbike
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Axalta Coating Systems Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 53 158 497 655) of 15-23 Melbourne Road, Riverstone, NSW 2765 Australia. Tel: 1800 292 582 (Promoter).Duration
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, Australia, which is Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST). The promotion commences at 08.00am on 6th February 2017 and closes at 23.59pm on 30th April 2017 (Promotion Period).Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants), excluding any (i) directors, management or employees of the Promoter (ii) Immediate families of employees of the Promoter (iii) direct distributors of the Promoter and their employees.
- To be eligible to enter the Eligible Entrants must purchase an eligible promotional kit from Axalta or a participating distributor nationally during the Promotion Period (Eligible Products).
- These eligible promotional kits are highlighted in the promotional materials and a list is available on the promotional website.
Entry into the promotion
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must enter online at the competition website – www.axaltapromotions.com.au – either directly or via the Axalta Interactive app. They must follow the prompts on the competition entry page. Proof of purchase details such as Distributor name and invoice/receipt number must be provided. The entrant must also indicate which promotional kit they purchased.
- Any cost associated with accessing the completion website is the Eligible Entrants responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Multiple entries are permitted, however only one entry is permitted per Eligible Promotional Kit purchased.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.Drawing of entries
- The draw will take place at 11am on Friday 5th May 2017 at TPAL, Level 2, 608 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007. The draw will be conducted by TPAL (Drawer).
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one prize. The maximum total prize pool value is AUD $28,000 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a 2016 BMW S1000 RR Motorcycle with a value up to AU$28,000 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated address within Australia.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In addition to the prize above, the Promoter will donate $10 for every entry received to OzChild (Registered Charity)
Notification of the winner
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 8th May 2017 and their names will be published on Axaltacs.com.au on 11th May 2017.Right of the Promoter to redraw
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 23.59pm 1st August 2017, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 4th August 2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email no later than 8th August 2017 and their names will be published on Axaltacs.com.au on 10th August 2017.Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 23 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).Entry details and privacy
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.axalta.com.au/privacy to obtain a copy.Tax Implications
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. TBC, ACT Permit No. TBC, SA Permit No. TBC